Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My nephew Anthony


In my family there is a very sweet little boy who I love very much. His name is Anthony and he is my nephew. I've been very much part of my nephew's life since his birth. Friday October 12TH, 2005 my older sister Jessica went into labor at around 5 p.m. It was pouring that afternoon so when my mom, Jessica and myself went outside we took umbrellas with us. My mom put my sister in a cab to go to Belleview hospital to have her son. I waited at home for a very long time to hear what was going on.
On Saturday October 13TH 2005, My sister Jessica gave birth to a beautiful baby boy that weighted nine pounds and two ounces at 3:36 a.m. That babyboy is my nephew Anthony. Later on that day I went to Belleview hospital with my mom, my oldest nephew Brian, and my two oldest nieces Debra and Ashley. We all took turns visiting my sister and her new son Anthony. When it was finally my turn to meet the baby the first thing Anthony did was open and close his little baby hand like he was saying hi. I was so happy when he did that because I had a feeling Anthony knew that I'm his aunt.
The first few months of my nephew's life was great. His first Christmas is something I would never forget. His mother Jessica put a cute Santa hat on him and we took pictures.
On Anthony's first Valentine's Day my sister put him in a cute Valentine's day outfit which I have pictures of in my scrap book at home. Every time when Anthony sees me he wants to come to his favorite awesome ti ti that's me. To this day I'm still his favorite ti ti. On Monday October 13TH, 2008 my favorite little nephew will be turning three years old. I'm so proud of my little man. I can't wait to celebrate my nephew's 3rd birthday.

No comments: