Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving break

During my Thanksgiving break I will be with my family. My mom is going to make a wonderful thanksgiving dinner at home. I'm looking forward to having my mom's turkey and she also wants to make petit as well. It will be me, my mom and who ever joins us in honor of Thanksgiving. This year my mom wants me to make a side dish for the dinner. I will be making mash potatoes and gravy. To be honest I'm not much of a cook but I can cook a little bit as long as it's something simple. For dessert pumpkin pie will be served. Yay me!!!!!!!!! I will also be watching the Thanksgiving day parade on T.V. like I do every year. As nice as it would be to see the parade live I don't like crowds and I refuse to stand outside in the cold weather. I look forward to my time off from school because it would be nice to take a break from all my hard work and studying that I do. To everyone who reads this post happy thanksgiving to you.

No comments: