Thursday, April 16, 2009

Now What?!?!?!?!

To all my fellow bloggers out there I would just like to say that I got my GED test results on Thursday April 16TH, 2009. I'm sorry to say that there is no GED diploma. My scores went up in Social Studies and Reading. Writing and Science stood the same. Math screwed me over big time. I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However my overall score of my GED test is a 2250. My score in math stood the same. When I take the GED test next time I'm going to take just math because I only need a 410 to pass. I hate the fact that I failed math AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am upset about this and I actually studied for this test. At least my score is a 2250 and the fact that I just need math. I just hope my computer teacher John doesn't get upset about this. John if by any chance that your reading this post please know this. I know that you felt bad about pushing me to take the test but know this. It's not your fault that I didn't pass math. I just have to try harder when I take the math part of the GED test. In others words just like the title of my post said Now What?!?!?!?! Please leave your comments about what you think about this post that I wrote about.

2 comments:

John G said...

You're the student I'm rooting for most. I'm REALLLLYYY sorry you didn't pass the math this time, but hey, if you passed everything else, then you're almost done, right?

JUSTICE not "just us" said...

You need to go to intensive math tutoring. Leave nothing to chance. Contact me.