Monday, June 15, 2009

Why I question the GED test

As you all know I took the math GED test on Monday June 8TH, 2009. I wasn't nervous and I was able to answer all the questions to the best of my ability. It's been a week and now I'm waiting for my results and hopefully my diploma in the mail. But I always wanted to know why does it take so long to get the scores of the GED test. It's bugs me that I have to wait a long time to know how I did on a test. Before the real test I took the practice test and I got my results right away. Why can't I get my real results as fast as I got my practice test results? I remember when I took the GED test last time I had to wait five weeks just for my results. I didn't want Ms. Linda my principal to tell me and I didn't want to call either. So I waited and I got my second GED test results on Thursday April 16TH, 2009 and I said before I failed math for the second time. That was in the past and this is now. I'm looking forward to knowing my results but like a post I wrote on my blog in the past I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm going to try to remain calm because I was calm while I was taking the math GED test. However I hate the fact that I have to wait forever to know the results of the math GED test that I took. I hate waitng and I have no patients but I'm going to make the best of it and just wait.

No comments: