Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Prom is coming

Ladies and gentlemen of the blogging world I have this to say. A week from Wednesday the Access GED prom is going to happen. I'm looking forward to going to the prom and so is my boyfriend Angel who never got a chance to go to his prom. Angel if your reading this post I'm giving you a magical night you never had. I've already bought my dress, fancy costume jewelry, my purse and a diamond hairclip I bought on Sunday June 14TH, 2009 at a local store in chinatown. My boyfriend Angel bought my prom shoes so thanks Angel. I can't wait to go to the prom because it's going to be wonderful. I hope anyone from my school who is reading this and going to the prom is ready. I know I'm ready for prom night. If anyone who is reading this doesn't know when prom is it's on Wednesday June 24TH, 2009 and it's being held on The Spirit of New York Cruise Line. When I went to the prom back in humanities it was held at the Holiday Inn Hotel on Friday May 20TH, 2005 and it was nice. It took me a few weeks but I was finally able to pick out a prom hairdue which I believe is very pretty. Angel bought a new suit for the prom and I can't wait to see it. The prom dress I bought is from this dress store name cliquers located at 34TH street and it was cheaper than my old dress. I'll let everyone know how prom went on a future post on my blog and anyone from my school is going to the prom I hope you all have a good time. I know I will.

No comments: