Monday, October 11, 2010

2010 Anime Festival/Comic Con

Hello to all that are bloggers. On Saturday October 9TH, 2010 I went to the Anime Festival/Comic Con with my boyfriend Angel. I had a lot of fun that day and I went crazy buying stuff. This year for the anime festival I was dressed as Kiki from the movie Kiki's Delivery Service. Angel was dressed as Zero from Vampire Knight. As you can see in this picture My boo dyed his hair sliver. I think he looks like a grandpa with that hair color. But I do like his costume and Angel thought I was adoorable.

That's me dressed as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. I made the red bow I'm wearing on my head. Making my bow took me a few hours but it came out great. I also made the radio that is attached to my broom. It took me three days to make that radio because I kept changing it over and over again. It was worth changing my radio because when I was finally done with it I was happy how it turned out. I bought my broom at Party City, I bought my dress at Old Navy. Sorry folks I tried to find a cosplay website that sells Kiki's Delivery Service costumes but no such luck. However I'm ok with what I got and I hope you are too. I bought my cute toy black cat Jiji on ebay. I was the only girl dressed as Kiki at the festival and people kept stopping me to take my picture which I was honored to do.
That's Angel's friend Justin who I call Candy boy. The reason why I call him Candy boy is because he eats a lot of candy. Justin is dressed as a character that he made up. We all had a good time at the anime festival/ comic con and I want to go again next year.

No comments: