Friday, March 6, 2009

Salute Your Shorts



When I was a little girl I used to watch this show called Salute your Shorts. It was about these young teens that went to Camp Anawanna every summer. In the show the seven teenagers that went to Camp Anawanna always came up with crazy scams that sometimes landed them in trouble with their camp Counselor UGH. Sometimes they play planks on UGH and each other. There was even a theme song to Salute your Shorts. If you want to hear it go to www.youtube.com and type in Salute Your Shorts. If you find any episodes on that website watch them and enjoy. It used to be on Nicklendon during the 1990's. If anyone is reading this post please leave nice comments. I hope that I have brought back fun memories for anyone who used to watch this show. I know it did for me. 
























No comments: