Monday, October 5, 2009

My 22ND Birthday

Sunday October 4TH, 2009 was my 22ND birthday. That's right people I'm 22 years old. I can't believe I'm 22 wow!!!!!!!!!! I began my birthday with my mom giving me a birthday present. She gave me lip gloss, nail polish, a little pink heart shape bag to keep my lip gloss in, lotion and a body mist from the oh la la collection. My mom bought those nice things from Victoria Secrets. Before my birthday my friends gave me my presents early. I got a beautiful necklace and matching bracelet and a cute pink Hello Kitty plushie. I got a few phone calls from members of my family wishing me a happy birthday. I went out to brunch with my 2ND older sister Jessica at this restaurant/bar called Uptown. It's located at 89TH street and 3RD avenue in Manhattan. The food was great and Jessica enjoyed her Bloody Mary's. Jessica made me order a peach flavored champagne with a cherry in it. I tried a sip of it and I didn't care for it so I gave it to my sister. After brunch my sister and I took a walk to 86TH street and 3RD avenue because that is where the new at&t in my neighborhood is located at. Jessica wanted to get me a new cellphone but I didn't like any of the phones and I'm sorry to say the razor had been discontinued which is not good. My boyfriend Angel met up with me and my sister at the at&t store and gave me my birthday present. Jessica wanted to get me a real present since she hasn't had time to shop for my birthday so Angel, Jessica and I went to Barnes and Nobles because I wanted books. My sister bought me two books from Barnes and Nobles and they are Around the World in 80 days and The Arabian Nights. I've already started to read The Arabian Nights and it's a great story so far. After my sister bought my gifts Angel and I walked back to my place and I finally opened my gift from Angel. My sweetheart Angel gave me a round box filled with different cookies that I like to call fancy cookies. I like my fancy cookies very much. Angel and I left for time square because that is where I wanted to go for my birthday. We met up with Angel's friend Justin at Toys R US and looked around. I wanted to buy this set where you paint a bowl, plate and cup but Toys R US was sold out. We also took a walk to midtown comics on 40TH street and 7TH avenue because I wanted to buy Peach Girl Change of Heart but it was sold out due to the sale Midtown Comics had between the 24TH and 30TH of September. The three of us had dinner at a Japanese restaurant and the food was OK however they really should cut off the fatty part of the meat more often. I hate the fatty part of meat and pork because it's gross. Later on Angel and I were by ourselves and we went to Whole Foods which is a supermarket that sells healthy food to play Yu Gi Oh. I lost the duel but I don't really care after all it's just a card game. I arrived home at 9:55 p.m. and my neighbor Nora bake me a banana cake for my birthday. It was really good and my mom seems to enjoy it even though she hates bananas for who knows what reasons. I would just like to say that I enjoyed my birthday this year and I look forward to my birthday next year.

No comments: